Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello Bloggers!

I am brand new to this blog thing, so please bear with me....I am trying to beautify it :) If any one has any suggestions, please please please let me know!
Chad and I (and my family) will be leaving Utah to go on this church history tour thing. My brother will be getting his mission call in August, so he wanted to go on the tour before his mission. Being in a tour group is not what I would call vacation. I want to be able to go somewhere and relax and go do what I want in my own time. Oh well. We are doing this for my brother! Who knows, it may end up being fun.

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE!!! haha You told me if wasn't cute yet... It looks way cute. And I am excited that I have a fellow blogger lol. I am going to try really hard to update more often. Hopefully because i am pregnant I will have more things to blog about now.. :)

    ReplyDelete