Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chad's Birthday

Today is Chad's birthday, but we had a party on Friday:) I came up with an idea to have a custom made cake for his party and to surprise him. If you know me well, it is very hard for me to keep in a surprise, so when I kept this to myself for a month I was proud of myself! One night I was texting my sis in law and reminded her that the cake was a surprise and to not tell Chad. Chad comes in the room and asks me who I am texting and I said Jen, and he said what is she saying, so when Jenn texted me back, she said "......... and the cake is a surprise with me" I just gave away the surprise to Chad...CRAP! haha. He still didn't know what the cake was :) I was really proud of myself! The party was great....everyone came and we had a fun time! Happy Birthday Babe!!! xoxo




Natalie playing with Abby!

My mom, dad, and Chaz

Mandy, Pam, and the Tomo

Chad's cool birthday cake! (He loves the Broncos)


Chad and his cake! Thank you Wendy for making it!

1 comment:

  1. That cake is WAY sweet! haha, I am with ya on keeping surprises...its tough! :)

    ReplyDelete